Welcome to mymobitech today we will discuss and tell our reviews about Lenovo k6 power and also inform you all about it’s price,specifications and detailed features.
Major highlights and Features of Lenovo k6 power
- Designed to run and run, the stylish Lenovo K6 Power has an impressive 2-day battery life and fast octa-core processing.
- Its stunning 12.7cm (5) display and Dolby Atmos®-powered speakers bring your movies and music to life, while front 8MP and rear 13MP PDAF cameras capture great photos, videos, and selfies. You can even unlock the phone with just your fingerprint.
- Lenovo K6 Power smartphone was launched in September 2016.
- The Lenovo K6 Power runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 141.90 x 70.30 x 9.30 and weighs 145.00 grams.
- The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch. Lenovo K6 Power price in India starts from Rs. 9,999.
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- The Lenovo K6 Power is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Now let see some of it’s technical details-:
lenovo k6 power INR -:9,999
|Operating System||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Size (in inches)||5.0|
|Pixel Density||441 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Screen to body percentage||69.1 %|
|Talk time||33 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||649 hrs (3G)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2 with A2DP|
|SIM Configuration||Dual SIM (Nano SIM)|
|Wired||Micro USB v2.0|
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
- It’s really awesome mobile, if u r using normal usage battery standing above 2 days which is really good and efficient.
- Dolby Atmos sound really awesome, screen also very good,front camera good.
- Little problem with it’s secondary camera.
- Gaming performance is really good for this phone.
- Heating problem with this mobile and it’s charger while charging.