Major Highlights and Special Features
- Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone was launched in September 2016
- The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus is powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM
- The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3500mAh non removable battery.
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope
- Lenovo Z2 Plus packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Now let us now see some of it’s technical details
Lenovo Z2 Plus INR 17,499
|OS||Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Item Weight||150 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 0.8 x 6.9 cm|
|model number||Lenovo Z2 Plus|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi Hotspot, Ant+|
|Connectivity technologies||FDD LTE (1,2,3,4,5,7,8)|TDD-LTE (38, 39, 40, 41)|WCDMA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 Mhz)|GSM/EDGE (850,900,1800,1900 Mhz)|Dual Band Wifi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|BLE 4.1|Ant+|
|Special features||Fingerprint sensor; Pedometer; Ant+; U-touch button; Glonass GPS|
|camera||Rear:13 MP, 1.34µm pixel, 4K recording, slow motion recording at 120 and 240 fps. Front: 8 MP, 1.4µm pixel|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3500mAh|
- The cheapest phone with SD 820 processor.
- A great value for moneyand a well designed smartphone
- Phone with a decent battery and excellent performance.
- It’s 960fps shooting is just a gimmick
- Charging capability of charger is quite slow and slangy
- A little problem of expandability of storage
- This is certainly a must buy phone