welcome to mymobitech today we will discuss and share our reviews on Lenovo Zuk Z1
and also inform all about specifications,detailed features,price.
Major Highlights and features of Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 is a full featured phone which has the fastest quad-core processor available in today generation.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 smartphone was launched in May 2016.
- Along with that an impressive camera, good amount of RAM and storage space combined with lots of other great features makes this device a good option in the midrange segment.
- The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is powered by 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The Lenovo Zuk Z1 runs Android 5.1.1 and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Lenovo Zuk Z1 is powered by a mighty 4,100mAh non removable li-polymer battery.
- Along with this it also comes with an added advantage of quick charging feature.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1 price in India starts from Rs. 13,499.
Now let us see some of it’s technical details-:
Lenovo Zuk Z1 INR-:13,499
|Brand||LENOVO ZUK Z1|
|Operating System||Android 5.1.1|
|CPU||CPU: Qual comm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core Up to 2.5GHz|
|Screen type||IPS, Capacitive touch screen|
|Screen size||5.5 inch|
|Screen resolution||FHD 1920 **1080 pixels|
|Wireless connectiveity||4G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|WiFi||Yes, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|GPS||Yes, Built-in, support GLONASS|
|Camera type||Dual cameras both forward and backward|
|Back camera||13.0MP Sony back camera with flashlight and auto-focus|
|SIM card slot||Dual Nano SIM Card|
|TF card slot||N/A|
|Type-C USB||Type-C USB 3.0|
|Audio output||3.5mm audio out port|
|Video format||3GP, MP4, RMVB|
|Audio format||MP3, M4A, AAC, MKA|
|Image format||GIF, JPEG, PNG|
|Language||over 40 languages available|
|Sensor||U-touch, Three-axis gyroscope, E-compass, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light sensor|
|Additional features||3G, 4G, WIFI, GPS, FM, tethering & portable hotspot, breath light(battery and notification), cast screen, U-touch, OTG, etc|
|Battery type||Lithium-ion polymer batteries|
|Capacity||4000mAh built-in (4100mAh theoretical)|
|Standby time||About 526 hours|
|Charger||USB, travel charger|
|Dimension & Weight|
- Nice camera and battery life wonder full features , storage and ram os system.
- Heating problems during charging
- Fast gaming and speed up other apps
- Brightness is adjusting properly suddenly high/low.
- Music player volume will become high suddenly if phone wakes up.
- Attractive design